Friday, December 19, 2014

Learn how you can continue to listen to Christine Day after the Awakening Zone closes.

Awakening Zone Radio Closes
Christine moves to
 
Yes, the Awakening Zone Network  is closing at the end of this year. We’ve had an incredible journey together with this show. Now let’s continue this adventure together as I move – same times, same days – to a new format!

Come and join me on my first show Monday January 5, 2015 as we launch  www.blogtalkradio.com/christinedayonline 
 
Listen in for more enlightening information and energetic tools from the Pleiadians. I continue to expand out my new alignments and awakenings that have brought me into this whole new dimensional realm. Working with a much higher energetic authority enables me to work with you in a very different way. Please join me as we continue to unfold on this journey together.
 
Each show will be aired on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 2:30 pm – 4 :00 pm CST.
 
To access the show page and listen or find a link to an archived show, CLICK HERE.

*Remember that the archives from the Awakening Zone will be gone as of January 1st 2015, so if there are any you want to keep, be sure to download them from the archives before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment