Friday, December 5, 2014

December message from Christine Day

I find it hard to believe that we are in the last month of 2014. This year has been packed with so many powerful and empowering experiences. I feel full of gratitude for all that I have received, for all that has been revealed to me, and for the depth of understanding that I have come to within myself.

The Pleiadians keep saying to me that this is just the beginning of our magical times here on the earth plane. We can expect waves and waves of transformational light carrying a new frequency of love to our earth plane in the new year. I can feel the truth of this within the cells of my heart. I don’t fully know the impact of this ‘next step’, but I do know of my ongoing commitment to self and my intention to continue to let go and trust. Nothing else matters.

I also know that it is essential with this level of transformational light coming onto our planet that we let go of any holding on of our past and allow our selves to be moved forward into reconnections to Self. It’s like surfing the waves of illumination that are coming onto our planet, allowing our selves to be carried effortlessly into our multi-dimensional light source connections. Like a magnet, we realign to our natural light source flow.

I send love and blessings to each one of you. May you be filled with the joy of the season of illumination!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Viernes, 05 de diciembre 2014
    Mensaje de diciembre de Christine Day
    Me resulta difícil creer que estamos en el último mes de 2014. Este año ha estado lleno de tantas experiencias poderosas y de empoderamiento. Me siento llena de gratitud por todo lo que he recibido, por todo lo que ha sido revelado a mí, y por la profundidad de comprensión que ha llegado dentro de mí misma.

    Los Pleyadianos siguen diciendome que esto es sólo el comienzo de nuestros tiempos mágicos aquí en el plano terrestre. Podemos esperar olas y ondas de luz transformadoras que llevan una nueva frecuencia del amor a nuestro plano terrestre en el nuevo año. Puedo sentir la verdad de esto dentro de las células de mi corazón. No sé por completo el impacto de éste "siguiente paso", pero sí sé de mi compromiso permanente conmigo misma y mi intención de seguir soltando y confiar. Nada más importa.
    También sé que es esencial con este nivel de luz transformadora que viene a nuestro planeta que nos desprendamos de cualquier apego a nuestro pasado y permitamos que nuestro ser se mueva hacia adelante a las conexiones con uno mismo. Es como surfear las olas de iluminación que están llegando a nuestro planeta, lo que nos permite a nosotros mismos realizar sin esfuerzo nuestras conexiones con la fuente de luz multi-dimensional. Como un imán, que realineamos a nuestro flujo de fuente de luz natural.
    Yo envío amor y bendiciones a cada uno de ustedes. Que sean plenos con la alegría de la temporada de la iluminación!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete