Friday, May 3, 2013

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM CHRISTINE

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM CHRISTINE
Christine Day
Hi everyone,

Brazil was a very transformational time for me as I led two shamanic programs and did an energetic light transmission in Brasilia.. The Pleiadians worked through me transmitting light out into the large audience, and the energy within the theatre was incredibly powerful. I could feel the energy of the North Shore moving through me as I channeled through the electric light of the loving force from the Pleiadians.

I returned from Brazil to come back to another level of re-connection to the land of my new home. There has been a series of storms since returning home and I can sense the opening within me that comes from many life changing initiations that I experienced while I was away. It felt like the energy of the storms was a mirror of something brewing inside.

It is definitely not a resting time, and I am sure many of you out there are dealing with many varied challenges right now. I feel as if I am on a roller coaster being taken on this ride, sometimes it feels magical and other times there is a mass of internal confusion. I was meditating this morning and just letting go into all that is, opening to any clarity that could be offered to me in the moment.

The words came, simple and direct. “ All is in hand, let go and trust. Don’t try and control, just Be!”

That just about says it all. So I pass this on to those of you who also need to hear these simple words of wisdom.

I hold each one of you in the light as you take your next step forward, and I honor each one of your and all that you are in this moment!

So Be It!

Love and blessings,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment